Scheduling A Mediation Is Easy
You may request a mediation date using our online scheduling calendar, below. Your request will be sent via email to our office, with a copy to you. We will respond via email, confirming your requested mediation date and asking you to provide additional information, such as contact information for counsel.
You may also book a date by calling or emailing our Case Manager at 303-530-2137 or email@example.com.
FEES & payment details
- We charge on an hourly basis for our services. We hold counsel responsible for payment of our services.
- Unless other arrangements are made, we divide our fee equally between the number of separately represented parties.
- Our hourly rate is $360 per hour, which includes preparation time, mediation sessions, and time exceeding typical follow up work.
- There is No Charge for travel time in the Metro area; outside the Metro area, travel time is billed one-way only.
- We do not charge administrative fees, filing fees, or case management fees.
- When a scheduled mediation session is cancelled with less than 14 days’ notice, and no replacement matter is able to be scheduled, then a cancellation fee is assessed to cover one-half the time booked (i.e., two hours for one-half day mediations, and four
hours for full-day mediations).